Fudgy Brownies




These brownies are called fudgy and guess what?  They are indeed fudgy.  Thick, tall, fudgy brownies! This is my new favorite brownie recipe!  FYI, brownies are my favorite food ever.

I loooooooooooooooooove brownies!

Click here for recipe!

I also loved how easy this recipe was.  you just melt your favorite baking chocolate with butter.  I used Baker's. Then you whisk the sugar into the melted chocolate mixture while it's still hot. This ensures that you get that nice shiny brownie top after baking.

Brownie Tip: Start checking on them at least 10 minutes before it says to take them out.  My oven is wonky so maybe it's just me. But I usually check the brownies before time to make sure I don't overbake them. I mean, I don't know about you. But I'd rather underbake my brownies than overbake them.

Anyway, brownies are usually done when the edges look slightly puffed and the center is evenly set.




As you may know or not know, I'm currently cooking all the recipes from the Everyday Food cookbook.  So far I've done 12 recipes. This recipe is, of course, one of them.  Some recipes have been hits --- some misses.  This one, however, is a definite hit!

So that's it.

Go make them now!

Click here for recipe!

Please subscribe to my blog on top of the page!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on my personal Instagram!
Follow my Facebook page.


Comments

Popular Posts