June’s 30 Day Challenges



This month I started 8 challenges for 30 days.

Drink green tea in the morning for 30 days
Spend time in the garden for 30 days
Give up TV for 30 days
No complaining for 30 days
Facing a new fear every day
Writing on how to achieve my goals in 30 days
Write a book for 30 days
Be on a strict budget for 30 days

I have to say the one I’m struggling the most with is giving up TV. I miss watching TV so bad! Especially since I had just gotten into Netflix and (yeah I’m late to the Netflix thing) I had become so addicted to some of the series. The Rain, Fuller House, Stranger Things… ugh. I miss my usual couch spot. I miss Sam and Dean!

Drinking green tea in the morning. This one has been nice. I’ve been drinking one that has turmeric in it as well. So it’s twice as good for you, just a little too spicy. But I still need my coffee later on. But at least this has reduced my coffee intake by 1 cup when I replace one cup of the usual coffee in the morning with green tea.

Spending time in the garden. I’m not sure why I chose this challenge since I already kinda do that. I planted flowers every day in April so I HAVE to be in the garden every day. On top of that, however, I do some yard work and cleaning up. I knocked down some dead tree last week. Spending time in the garden makes you do that, I guess.

No complaining for 30 days. This one hasn’t been as difficult as I thought it’d be. I have been feeling so much more positive as a result of this challenge. This one has been one of my favorites, actually.

Anyway, I will post more about the challenges after I’ve completed them. I’ve got 9 more days! So close to reuniting with Sam and Dean Winchester!

That’s all for now!

Please subscribe to my blog on top of the page!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on my personal Instagram!
Follow my Facebook page.


Comments

Popular Posts